Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So much stuff to do!

Since I last wrote I got engaged, started planning a wedding and started spring classes. My mid-point review is in two weeks and I need to have a portfolio ready by April to apply for an internship this summer at Pixar.

So that's a long way of saying I'm pretty busy.

This is a layout drawing of an artist room. It was homework for my layout design class. So far I'm loving the class and I think I will get lot's of good portfolio work from it.

Oh did I mention my fiance and I got an eleven week old puppy? Yeah, I'm going crazy right now. But then I feel like I get more done when I have more stuff to do. Sounds weird, I know, but I guess in order for me to be more motivated, I need deadlines. Hopefully this will be a good asset once I get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment