Friday, February 4, 2011

Jet Lagged

Zack and I are back from our Thailand honeymoon and the jet lag has been killing me! It's been a week and a half and I still can't get back to a normal sleeping pattern.

Just started school this week and was pleasantly surprised to find that my classes seem to be just what I need right now. Two of them should help me with my thesis quite a bit and the third is in matte painting, a skill which I would like to aquire.

So this is just a bit of character design I am working on for no reason at all. I know, I know, I should really be working on character design for my thesis, but sometimes when you hit a road block it's better to just draw something even if it's not the subject matter you were aiming for. I'm hoping to colorize this fine lady soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment