Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Faith


Today during my character design class I thought, not for the first time, that it is easier for me to have faith in others than it is to have faith in myself. I look around at all the amazing drawings of the students around me and am dismayed when I come back around to my own drawing pad. I tell myself that I just need more practice and I will get there, but there is always some reason, some excuse to practice less and do something else instead. I feel like I keep breaking promises to myself and wish there was a way that I could really commit to believing in my abilities and working my hardest to achieve my potential. At least then if I fail I won't have any regrets. I mean that's what this whole going to graduate school thing is about anyway. Achieving my dreams of working as a concept artist in a studio, or at least knowing that I tried.
Oh well, back to the drawing board as they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment